Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Melee is coming to El Corazon


While I have always enjoyed Melee's music, their latest album, Devils and Angels, is the most upbeat and dancable yet. And while some lyrics may be on the edge of cheesy, it is also sooo fun. What's more, these songs will be great live.
Melee's vocals are pure and heartfelt as they really drive this music. I am always a fan of powerful choruses, and this album is full of them. It has a unique take on many common themes, like love and rebellion. I can imagine rocking to this one while I drive on Alki beach this summer.

Listen to Melee on their Myspace page or web site!
My favorite track is "Drive Away".

I can't wait to rock out to these tunes at El Corazon May 26. Click here for more info on the upcoming show.

Click below to watch the video for "Built to Last"



As always, post comments and tell me what you think!

No comments: