Friday, May 25, 2007

Dating Delilah


Sorry for not posting in so long! Finals are coming up and I have been swamped with homework. Any how, today I wanted to write about a band I can't quite make up my mind about. Dating Delilah is pretty popular in Seattle. They will be playing tonight with A Chance Without and Moneta. The last time I saw the band live I was impressed with their energy onstage and cultic fan following, but not with their music. Bits of their songs drag without continuity and I couldn't connect with any of the lyrics. Still I have not listened to the band too much, so give me some input. What do you think? And all those die hard Dating Delilah fans that are appalled with me right now, what do you like about them? Lets get the discussion going.

Listen to Dating Delilah's music at

Their web page
Their Myspace

And enjoy this video of Dating Delilah at the Showbox playing "Blood On The Dance Floor!"

No comments: