Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Kane Hodder


Alright, First I must admit that I am not a huge Kane Hodder fan. It is not my personal taste. But I do have respect for the band. They have an awesome following and have continued making awesome, original music for years now. They will be playing several shows in Seattle and Tacoma this week, so if you have never heard them before, you ought to give them a listen. Though this is a hard band to put in any genre, if pressed I would say punk meets hardcore with a whole lot of other things thrown in. On their myspace page the band themselves describes their music as "totally like that movie Back To The Beach having carnal relations with Poseidon, a Cupid, and a Takashi Mike movie." Whatever that means....

Upcoming shows:
May 12 Hells Kitchen
May 20 El Corazon
June 2 El Corazon



Check their music out on Myspace, Purevolume, or the bands web site. Or you can watch their video for "I think Patrick Swayze is Sexy" here:

No comments: