Sunday, May 13, 2007

Monty Are I

Alright if metal were to marry emo but have an affair with ska, Monty Are I would be the result. I like this band because they get diverse in one song alone. My favorite track I've heard is "Dublin waltz", because it does have that carrying, waltz vibe to it. While the choruses are a little rushed at times, I'm looking forward to hearing more music from them in the future. I realize that Amber Pacific's CD release show has been hyped up a lot by me, but I think this may be one of the most solid lineups I've seen in awhile.

Have a listen:
Monty Are I Website
Monty Are I MySpace page

What do you think?

Although they will be on tour for awhile with the Audition, this Rhode Island band won't be back here any time soon, so check them out while you can:

May 26, El Corazon

Check out this video to see the band live!

No comments: