Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Future at Seattle SPI

Just wanted to let everyone know that this summer I will be writing an online column for the Seattle Post Intelligencer's new web site SPI. The Column will review live music, recommend restaurants and bars and much much more. Because that will take up so much of my time, I'm afraid I will not be able to continue this blog. But if you still want to hear what I think about Seattle Music scene, check the Seattle PI's web site here and visit SPI when the site is launched!

2 comments:

Raizesindigena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raizesindigena said...

Congrats!
Check out these bands...

Cuchata
(www.cuchata.com)
Sly Lothario
(www.myspace.com/slylothario)
The Suffering Fuckheads
(www.myspace.com/sufferingfuckheads)
Suicide Jack
(www.myspace.com/suicidejackmusic)

Looking forward to the reading...